(Combined several of the numbers into a jumble post, woo!)
37, 12, 48~~
5, 9, 14, 21, 23, 24,33, 36, 48
(37) : 1. Abbigale steals other people’s clothing and stashes it in her hut. She never wears it, but she’ll keep them all in a massive pile, under which she will sleep each night. 2. She’ll wander around the islands for absolutely no reason in particular, avoiding anyone and everyone, not stopping until she simply collapses from exhaustion. 3. She also doesn’t bathe.
(12) : At this very moment, Abbigale is feeling a sincere and deep feeling of loss and regret, mixed in with her omnipotent anger, it forces her to burst out in rage against anyone who crosses her path, her sadistic feelings boiling over past the tipping point, her actions of self-mutilation growing stronger with every day.
(48) : Abbigale hates the little buggers. She, herself, doesn’t want to come within six hundred feet of one of the little drooling beasties.
(5) : She has no feelings of friendship, no sense of camaraderie. All of these ‘goodygoody’ emotions are foreign to her, and, as far as her mind goes, a friend is only worth keeping around until they’re no longer useful.
(9) : Pink. Obvs. That is, of course, if she chose to wear underwear today.
(14) : Undecided. While… certain parties may be inclined to declare his devotion, Abbigale, herself, doesn’t understand her own emotions. She has no idea what a relationship really is.
(21) : Again, she is foreign to this line of thought. Strength and guts may attract her towards a person in means of gaining them as an ally, but as far as a romantic sense, she has absolutely no idea.
(23) : Somewhere, deeeeep within the lockbox of Abbigale’s heart, there’s a tiny little baby istybisty proportion that has become deeply attached to a certain Victreebel.
(33) : She doesn’t have many worries in life, preferring to just kinda roll with it, n’ taking whatever crap that comes her way. The ever present, threat, however, does tug on her thoughts, kicking her head to the dirt. The worry of her past ‘friend’ catching up with her, and finally ending her life.
(36) : The reasons stated above; that one day she’ll find a gun pointed to her chest, a bullet squishing through her fragile heart.